Stock these Peasant Bamboo Hats, Asian Coolie Hats, or Oriental Straw Cones for gardening, for your beach resort, for working under the sun, and as the party hats for your tropical party, wedding and special occasions on the beach or island, and celebrations, which treat guests to endless fun, foods, and drinks under the sun. These peasant bamboo hats are iconic of the Asian straw hats, which the fishermen, farmers, and villagers wear to protect their head from the sun and from the rain. Being made of bamboo, they are stiff, thick enough to shield the head from the intense heat of the sun, and durable. Coupled with their broad rim and conical shape, which allows the air to circulate between the head and the hat, you will delight having them to keep your head cool even after hours of sun exposure.
- These Peasant Bamboo Hats are sold individually
- Suggested for men and women. One size fits most
- Available in two (2) different styles:
- Premium Peasant Bamboo Hats: Made of woven bamboo reeds, which edges are secured around the rim with solid bamboo reeds and reed threads. Each measures 8" height x 16" diameter. Without a head rim and chin strap, you can customize your premium peasant bamboo hat with the chin strap of your choice by tying the latter to the "bones" underneath the hat.
- Braided Peasant Bamboo Hat: Made of woven bamboo reeds that is neatly secured around the edges or the rim of the hat with braided design. Each measures 8" height x 15.5" diameter. With a head rim and chin strap for easy wear and fit
- Pineapple Hat: Made of palm leaf and bamboo. Each measures 8" height x 16" diameter. Chin strap is not included.
Peasant Bamboo Hats are imported from China
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)
These Peasant Bamboo Hats are shipped in over-sized boxes.
Additional shipping charges, max $10 per order, will apply to most locations.
If the automatically computed oversize charge at checkout is greater than $10 per order, the excess will be returned to you as refund.
We don't recommend Express shipping because the shipping cost can be as high as $65.00 depending on your location.