Channel royalty with this Japanese Embroidered Golden Ryu or Dragon Kimono Robe! Created from a very beautiful, soft, and silken fabric, this golden dragon silk robe also wears so light and easy, thus, it promises to lend not only a chic and dapper look, but also a luxurious comfort on your downtime. See the exquisite embodiment of a four-clawed Golden Dragon on its back? The dragon here appears to ascend up to the heavens and amid the clouds with its face up! And, Asians believe that such auspicious imagery strongly ushers in good luck, lasting wealth, and prosperity. On the front is also a pair of golden dragon embroidery, so right to put a sophisticated appeal to your laid-back look. So, snag a piece of this embroidered silk dragon robe, which you will surely enjoy as night clothes, bath robe, dressing robe, nursing robe, and lounge wear. Or, opt it your Asian gift, Chinese gift, or Japanese gift to a very special man or lady.
- This Japanese Embroidered Golden Ryu Kimono is sold individually
- Color: White with gold embroidery of the Japanese dragon
- Ankle-length. With wide elbow sleeves
- Fastens at the waist with its matching tie-belt
- Double-woven. Made of 100% Polyester. Dry-clean recommended
- Suggested for Men. Size guide:
- Medium: Fits up to 5' 7" - 5' 8" (fits up to 185 lbs.)
- Large: Fits up to 5' 10" - 6' 1" (fits up to 200 lbs.)
- Extra Large: Fits up to 6' 1" - 6' 3" (250 lbs.)
- Note: Our robes are made in men's sizes. There is generally a one-size difference between men's and women's sizes. For example, a men's large size is similar to a women's X-large size.
Silk Dragon Robe is made in Japan
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)