Enter these Asian Aprons with auspicious Japanese designs to your restaurant and kitchen essentials. Or, see it for yourself how they surprise your favorite chef as Japanese gift or Asian gift. Fashioned after the Japanese Maekake aprons, which are traditionally worn by small shopkeepers and company employees for advertising purposes, these Asian aprons come so easy to wear with their tie-on design around the waist. They are also tailored with a half-length, A-line skirt-like cut at the front, thus, they are wide enough to protect even a skirt or a dress. So go ahead! Don these Asian aprons for a chef or wait staff-look that totally spells fashionable and smart!
- Choose from two (2) Japanese apron styles:
- Kanji and Tortoiseshell Japanese Apron: With white Japanese Kanji on navy blue and white Kikko or tortoiseshell pattern, which is symbolic for prosperity.
- Mon and Sayagata Japanese Apron: With Japanese Mon or crests on navy blue and white Sayagata pattern, which is symbolic for life and strength.
- With 66-inch long tie and two (2) front pockets
- Made of 100% cotton. One size fits most
Asian Aprons are made in Japan
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)