This Year of the Rabbit Kanji Japanese Zodiac Personalized T-Shirt wears soft, smart, and comfortable. And, it is styled with the Japanese Kanji for Usagi, which stands for Rabbit. Known to have lived in Japan since the Jomon Period, the Rabbit is the fourth animal of the Japanese zodiac, or Juunishi. If you were born in the Year of the Rabbit, you are considered to be the most fortunate. It is believed that they are instantly distinguished for their fine taste and regarded for their trust and admiration. Features:
- Personalize these Year of the Rabbit T-Shirts for FREE with your choice of the Japanese Kanji script for Rabbit
- Choose a Year of the Rabbit design and a t-shirt color for printing your design (Add $2 for each colored tee)
- These personalized Year of the Rabbit t-shirts feature your design on Gildan® G500 Adult 5.3 oz. Heavy Cotton T-Shirts
- Made of 100% preshrunk Heavy Cotton (5.3 oz./yard2), except for Ash Grey, which is made of 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Crew neck with 7/8" collar and seamless rib at the neck. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Tear-away label. Short sleeves
- View size chart. Classic fit for men. Double-needle stitching throughout. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash or machine-wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry in medium. Do not iron
- Custom T-Shirts personalized for FREE with your logo, finished artwork, or design are also available.
Personalized Japanese Zodiac T-Shirts are made and printed in the United States
Standard Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Processing Time: 2-3 business days (Add $5.00 per piece) (excludes shipping time)
View all of our Japanese Character T-Shirts
These Asian t-shirts are made-to-order.
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on these items.