These white porcelain Sake Cups or Ochoko are modern-style and chic for your restaurant and your guests' hot or cold Japanese rice wine or Sake. They are also excellent as cylinder type tea bowls, as ceramic favor jars, such as for your wedding and celebrations' Jordan almond favors, and as ceramic cups for appetizers, dips, and desserts, among many others. Fine-crafted with just a plain and simple bright white finish, these 1.2 oz. white porcelain sake cups will spruce-up your tables with a sophisticated Japanese aesthetic. For the best impact as sake ware, Asian party favors, and Japanese gifts or Asian gifts, especially for the lovers of Sake and Japanese cuisines, pair these white porcelain sake cups with our white porcelain sake bottles, or Tokkuri. Features:
- Sold individually; Each white sake cup holds 1.2 oz.
- Measures 2" height x 1.75" diameter; Made of porcelain
- Dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe; Weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Gift box with window for sake cups are also available (Add only $0.45 per box)
- Made of premium-quality cardboard with clear window
- Each measures 2.1" length x 2.1" width x 2.5" height
- Please take note of the 0.5" difference between the height
of the sake cup (2" H) and the height of the gift box (2.5" H)
- This 0.5" difference can be utilized for favors that measure up to 0.5" height,
like low-growing succulent favors and ground cover mini plant favors
- Custom logo printing is also available ($50 set-up fee)
- Please contact us at Info@KimonoRobeStore.Com
- Or call us at 610.438.0632 for more information
White Sake Cups are imported from China
Processing Time: 1-2 business days