This embroidered white lace parasol is appliqued on the sides with art deco-inspired cloud-shaped fabric trims that bear floral embroideries, symbolizing good fortune and happiness. See these white lace parasols grace your stunning ensemble with the beauty of the lotus flower, which adorns the tip of their metal ribs. A pointed-petaled flower motif also encircles the ferrule while lace trims that evoke a chain of hearts gives the former an air of magnificence. So prefer these as the umbrella for photography props to grace portrait pictures, as the lace umbrella to match a party dress or fashion icon-inspired ensemble, as the bridal umbrella for your wedding, and even as your gifts for her best pals. Features:
- Battenberg lace and fabric trims are made of 100% cotton
- Measures 26" height x 32" diameter (when opened)
- With straight bamboo shaft and handle, metal ribs
- Non-waterproof. Manually push to open. Weighs 0.90 lbs.
- This lace parasol is not meant to be used for shade against the sun
Battenburg Lace Parasols are made in China
Processing Time: 3-5 Business Days (Excludes Shipping Time)