This silk Changshan or Chinese cheongsam for men is tailored to perfection from fine silk, making it the perfect silk Kung Fu robe for that highly anticipated Kung Fu competition or performance, e.g., as long Tai Chi or Wing Chun coat, as IP Man robe, as Shaolin Master long robe, as traditional Chinese clothing to depict the glamor of the Mandarin Chinese noblemen during the Qing Dynasty, as Chinese dust coat while traveling or strolling in the city, as Chinese long gown for stage plays and performances, like traditional Chinese dance or concert, as Mandarin long robe for formal pictures, and as traditional Chinese clothing, especially as stylish party dress for formal events, like weddings and the Chinese New Year. Pair this with silk kung fu pants to finish as Tai Chi or Wing Chun coat. And, wear this with tailored pants, a brimless Chinese hat, and black leather boots as traditional Qing Dynasty clothing. Features:
- One-piece long Chinese gown or Cheongsam for men
- 100% silk with tonal dragon motif. Dry-clean recommended
- Ankle-length. With single lining. Mandarin collar
- Frog button closure. High slits on both sides
- Loose sleeves with white rollback cuffs
- Available in men's sizes. Suggested size chart
- Suit measurements
Imported from China.
Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
View all of our Men's Cheongsam