Wearing this Year of the Pig Chinese Zodiac Personalized T-Shirt is going to be the best thing about your day! Thanks to its great fit and comfort, this Year of the Pig Chinese zodiac personalized t-shirt also makes known your dapper sense of style through its custom print of your choice of the Chinese character for zhu or Pig. If you were born in the Year of the Pig, e.g., 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, or 2019, then you are in great luck! Pigs, in Asia are not just considered as a sign of wealth, good fortune, and prosperity, but also a status symbol. As the saying goes, "The more pigs you have, the wealthier you are!" because pigs are viewed as a source of food and money. Pigs are also adored for the way they do not inflict harm on others, thus, people who were born in the Year of the Pig are believed to be peace-loving, patient, reliable, trusting, sincere, sociable, and understanding. So, proudly flaunt being born in the Year of the Pig with this Chinese zodiac symbol custom t-shirt! Features:
- Personalize these Year of the Pig T-Shirts for FREE with your choice of the Chinese character for zhu or Pig
- Choose a Year of the Pig design and a t-shirt color for printing your design (Add $2 for each colored tee)
- These personalized Year of the Pig t-shirts feature your design on Gildan® G500 Adult 5.3 oz. Heavy Cotton T-Shirts
- Made of 100% preshrunk Heavy Cotton (5.3 oz./yard2), except for Ash Grey, which is made of 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Crew neck with 7/8" collar and seamless rib at the neck. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Tear-away label. Short sleeves
- View size chart. Classic fit for men. Double-needle stitching throughout. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash or machine-wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry in medium. Do not iron
- Custom T-Shirts personalized for FREE with your logo, finished artwork, or design are also available.
Personalized Chinese Zodiac T-Shirts are made and printed in the United States
Standard Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Processing Time: 2-3 business days (Add $5.00 per piece) (excludes shipping time)
These Asian t-shirts are made-to-order.
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on these items.