This Year of the Ox Chinese Zodiac Personalized T-Shirt ought to be yours as a great reminder as to why your Chinese zodiac animal is highly valued in the Chinese culture, and that is because of its hardworking nature, intelligence, reliability, honesty, gentleness, and confidence. Perfect for you who was born in the year 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, or 2009, this Year of the Ox Chinese zodiac personalized t-shirt exudes a smart and timeless style with its featured Chinese symbol of the Ox, or the Niu. A famous myth of the Ox tells about how the Jade Emperor decided how the animals will be ordered in the Chinese zodiac, and that it will have to be based on their arrival to his party. The ox was about to be the first to arrive, but the Rat tricked the Ox into giving him a ride. Then, as they arrived, the Rat jumped down and landed ahead of the Ox. Thus, the Ox became the second animal of the Chinese zodiac. Features:
- Personalize these Year of the Ox T-Shirts for FREE with your choice of the Chinese character for the Ox or Niu
- Choose a Year of the Ox design and a t-shirt color for printing your design (Add $2 for each colored tee)
- These personalized Chinese Year of the Ox t-shirts feature your design on Gildan® G500 Adult 5.3 oz. Heavy Cotton T-Shirts
- Made of 100% preshrunk Heavy Cotton (5.3 oz./yard2), except for Ash Grey, which is made of 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Crew neck with 7/8" collar and seamless rib at the neck. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Tear-away label. Short sleeves
- View size chart. Classic fit for men. Double-needle stitching throughout. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash or machine-wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry in medium. Do not iron
- Custom T-Shirts personalized for FREE with your logo, finished artwork, or design are also available.
Personalized Chinese Zodiac T-Shirts are made and printed in the United States
Standard Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Processing Time: 2-3 business days (Add $5.00 per piece) (excludes shipping time)
These Asian t-shirts are made-to-order.
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on these items.