If this Year of the Monkey Chinese Zodiac Personalized T-Shirt makes you smile, then it's time to make this yours today with the custom print of your choice of the Chinese symbol for the Monkey, or the hóu. Ensuring your dapper look with its stylish versatility, this Year of the Monkey Chinese zodiac t-shirt also keeps you at ease with its great fit and superior comfort. The Monkey is the ninth animal of the Chinese zodiac and because of their clever attitude and intelligence, they are often compared to smart people. People who were born in the year of the Monkey, that's 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, and 2016, are believed to be bright, clever, skillful, and enthusiastic, just like the Monkey. They are also known to be both honest and gentle, thus, their perceived ability to maintain an everlasting relationship with their loved ones. Lucky colors for the Year of the Monkey are white, red, and blue, so make sure to pack these Year of the Monkey custom t-shirts in these colors, especially when giving them as Chinese gifts and Asian gifts. Features:
- Personalize these Year of the Monkey T-Shirts for FREE with your choice of the Chinese character for hóu or the Monkey
- Choose a Year of the Monkey design and a t-shirt color for printing your design (Add $2 for each colored tee)
- These personalized Year of the Monkey t-shirts feature your design on Gildan® G500 Adult 5.3 oz. Heavy Cotton T-Shirts
- Made of 100% preshrunk Heavy Cotton (5.3 oz./yard2), except for Ash Grey, which is made of 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Crew neck with 7/8" collar and seamless rib at the neck. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Tear-away label. Short sleeves
- View size chart. Classic fit for men. Double-needle stitching throughout. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash or machine-wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry in medium. Do not iron
- Custom T-Shirts personalized for FREE with your logo, finished artwork, or design are also available.
Personalized Chinese Zodiac T-Shirts are made and printed in the United States
Standard Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Processing Time: 2-3 business days (Add $5.00 per piece) (excludes shipping time)
These Asian t-shirts are made-to-order.
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on these items.