Minimalists will love this Longevity Emblem Chinese Blouse with its tonal patterns of the Chinese symbol for Shou, which stands for happiness and for a long, prosperous, and healthy life. Bringing you the most popular style of the cheongsam or qipao of the 1930's – the decade prized as the peak of the popularity of the Chinese dress in Asia and around the world and at which time, Shanghai was acclaimed as the fashion capital of Asia – this Longevity Emblem Mandarin collar shirt is designed with Chinese button knots on the side. With a subtle sheen that works from day to night, this Longevity or Shou Chinese blouse is set to doll you up with a city-smart and polished look. Try styling this with pants, shorts, or skirt, which is made of silk or jacquard, for that modern and urban-chic Asian look.
- Made of 55% Rayon, 45% Polyester. Dry-clean recommended
- Mandarin collar. Short sleeves. Scalloped hem. Hip-length. 3" slits
- Floral frog buttons, Chinese button knots, Snap button closures
- Available in Pink, White, Apple Green, Black, and Red
- Available in women's sizes. Suggested size chart
Shou or Longevity Emblem Chinese Blouse is imported from China
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)