These Stretch Nylon Tabi Socks are designed for lasting use. So invest a pair or more of them and take pride in their superior-quality, light weight, and ability to wrap your feet in comfort for the Japanese footwear, like the Zori, for martial arts practice, and even for simply keeping the feet warm while indoors. Sans the kohaze, these stretch nylon Japanese socks can be worn on their own, under a traditional non-stretch tabi, or over the latter, especially to keep the latter clean when going on a formal event, like a Japanese tea ceremony. Traditionally, all occasions, except casual, require the use of a tabi. White tabi is also worn by men and women on formal occasions when donning the kimono and for some martial arts. Black tabi, meanwhile, is sometimes preferred by men for traveling.
- Made of 100% nylon in Black or White
- Unisex tabi with a toe notch
- Hand-wash or machine-wash in Delicate
- Available in Medium to Extra-Large
- Tabi socks cannot be returned or exchanged.
Japanese Tabi Socks Size Guide:
- Small size fits up to women's size 7
- Medium size fits up to women's size 8
- Large fits 10" to 10 1/2" - men's shoe size 6 ~ 8 1/2
- Extra-Large fits 10 1/2" to 11" - men's shoe size 8 1/2 ~ 11
Stretch Nylon Tabi Socks are imported from Japan.
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes transit time)