Turn heads having this 2-prong Geisha Hair Stick Fork with vintage Japanese kimono fabric to hold your chignon bun. Meant to hold the latter by weaving their prongs in-between the bun and the roots of the hair, this geisha hair stick fork or Japanese decorative double prong pin also dresses up your locks with a very colorful feminine touch. From perfecting your hair for a Yukata or a geisha hairstyle to putting it up in a casual do for date nights, lunch, coffee with friends, and parties, and for sending as Asian gifts, this Japanese decorative double-prong pin has got you covered.
- These 2-Prong Geisha Hair Stick Forks are sold individually
- Each approximately measures 5.25" long x 2.75" wide
- Made of sturdy acrylic embedded with vintage kimono fabric
- Due to the scarcity of the fabric, these Asian hair pins are sold in assorted colors
- Please allow us to select the colors for you