Sport this Year of the Chicken Chinese Zodiac Personalized T-Shirt, especially on days when you need to win a deal, for good luck and prosperity! Or, make this your lucky gift to your family or best pal, who was born in the year 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, or 2005. Custom printed with the Chinese text for the Ji or Chicken, this Year of the Chicken Chinese zodiac t-shirt also feels great as casual wear and for outdoor adventures. The Chicken or the Rooster is of the most auspicious animals in the Chinese zodiac. In fact, it is honored in the Chinese culture as part of the symbolism of the Dragon and the Phoenix. The grandiose look of the Rooster, its fiery shade, and its crows at dawn have also made it the symbol of the sun and heavenly fire, while its majestic stance have led it becoming the central theme of many Chinese works of art. Chickens are also known to bring money and food for a family, thus, their symbolism for affluence, wealth, and courage. The Rooster, most of all, is lauded for its ability to give its food first to a hen, thus, its symbolism for loyalty and generosity. So, if you were born in the Year of the Chicken, or have a family or buddy who was born in the Year of the Rooster, make sure to flaunt it proud through this Year of the Chicken Chinese zodiac personalized t-shirt! Features:
- Personalize these Year of the Chicken T-Shirts for FREE with your choice of the Chinese character for Ji
- Choose a Year of the Chicken design and a t-shirt color for printing your design (Add $2 for each colored tee)
- These personalized Year of the Chicken t-shirts feature your design on Gildan® G500 Adult 5.3 oz. Heavy Cotton T-Shirts
- Made of 100% preshrunk Heavy Cotton (5.3 oz./yard2), except for Ash Grey, which is made of 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester
- Crew neck with 7/8" collar and seamless rib at the neck. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Tear-away label. Short sleeves
- View size chart. Classic fit for men. Double-needle stitching throughout. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash or machine-wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry in medium. Do not iron
- Custom T-Shirts personalized for FREE with your logo, finished artwork, or design are also available.
Personalized Chinese Zodiac T-Shirts are made and printed in the United States
Standard Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes shipping time)
Rush Processing Time: 2-3 business days (Add $5.00 per piece) (excludes shipping time)
These Asian t-shirts are made-to-order.
Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on these items.