The highly coveted black lace parasol to style a little black dress and to complete a dressy ensemble? It is this black Battenberg lace parasol with black wood handle! Intricately laced with a scalloped edge, decorated at the tips and around the ferrule with lotus flower motifs, and trimmed with fabric appliques in art deco-style cloud and scallop shapes – each of which is endowed with embroideries of flowers and vines, this black Battenberg lace parasol will do more than signify your classy taste because it will also accessorize your overall look with a beautiful dimension, as well as give you a fashionable and ready shelter from the heat of the sun. Features:
- Black Battenberg lace and fabric trims are made of 100% cotton
- Measures 25.5" long x 31" diameter (when opened)
- With straight bamboo shaft and handle, metal ribs
- Non-waterproof. Manually push to open. Lightweight, weighs 0.90 lbs.
- This lace umbrella is not meant to be used for shade against the sun
Battenberg Lace Parasols are made in China
Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes transit time)