This Sage Green and White Lace Parasol flaunts one of the shades that is iconic of the glamorous Victorian era. And, by its hue alone, you can tell that it teams so beautifully with your bridal gown, dazzling ensembles, and dresses in feminine and neutral tones, like light pink, blue, and yellow. Created in a size that is perfect for adults and for sharing by two (2) petites, this sage green Battenberg lace parasol also has its lotus flower motif at the tips and the beautiful heart and floral lacework around its ferrule to add a vibrant look to your ensemble. Lined around the top with a thin fabric and appliqued with floral embroidered white fabric trims in art deco-style scallop and cloud-like shapes, this sage green lace parasol is one to prettify your look and give you a ready shelter from the heat of the sun.
- Sage green Battenberg lace and fabric trims are made of 100% cotton
- Measures 25.5" height x 31" diameter (when opened)
- With straight bamboo shaft and handle, metal ribs
- Non-waterproof. Manually push to open. Weighs 0.90 lbs.
- This lace umbrella is not meant to be used for shade against the sun
Battenberg Lace Parasols are made in China
Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes transit time)