This red lace parasol with black wood handle never fails to enchant! And, the best time to use it? It's any time you want it – from drawing romance on your wedding as bridal umbrella or bridesmaids umbrella to telling the world about your happy mood as stroll parasols or Asian gifts for friends and loved ones, and for giving your little black dress and dressy ensembles a chic urban statement. Fine-crafted with Battenberg lace, which is lined around the top, and with floral embroidered appliques, which are cut in art deco-style scallop and cloud-like shape, this red lace parasol will infuse a beautiful dimension to your overall look. It will also keep you cozy by blocking-off the heat of the sun and by allowing the refreshing breeze to pass through the open spaces of its lace canopy and flow above your head.
- Red Battenberg lace and fabric trims are made of 100% cotton
- Measures 25.5" height x 31" diameter (when opened). Adult size
- With straight bamboo shaft and handle, metal ribs
- Non-waterproof. Manually push to open. Weighs 0.90 lbs.
- This lace umbrella is not meant to be used for shade against the sun
Battenberg Lace Parasols are made in China
Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes transit time)