Dress your little girl in Korean princess style with these Korean Princess Hanbok. Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress. Symbolizing elegance and beauty, the design is characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets. It can be highly decorated or plain, according to the occasion and the class status of the wearer. It generally consists of a short jacket with full sleeves (jeoguri) and either loose, tapered pants (paji) for men, or a full skirt (chima) for women. Today, the Hanbok is usually reserved for special occasions and ceremonies, such as weddings and holidays.
- Sold as a set of Jeoguri (short-sleeved jacket) and Chima (A-line dress)
- Choose from two (2) color combinations:
- Apple: Apple Green Jeoguri (short-sleeved jacket) and Magenta sleeveless empire A-line dress (chima)
- Lavender: Turquoise Jeoguri (short-sleeved jacket) and Pink sleeveless empire A-line dress (chima)
- Short sleeve jacket (jeoguri) features Velcro closure and brocade floral designs
- Made from 55% rayon, 45% polyester; Dry-clean recommended
Imported from China.
Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
View all of our kids' Chinese clothing