These ivory embroidered lace parasol's dainty floral embroideries on white, cloud-like fabric appliques, further the beauty of its already enthralling Battenburg lace canopy. Decorated at the tips with the Battenberg lace that forms Asia’s flower of love and beauty, that's the lotus flower, this ivory lace parasol also warrants a vantage photograph with the chic floral mandala-like motif of Battenburg lace around its ferrule. With a 26-inch height and with its arc that spans 27 inches in diameter when opened, these ivory lace parasols are perfect for your bridesmaids, as well as for your fashionable best pal on her wedding as bridal umbrella. Features:
- Battenburg lace and fabric trims are made of 100% cotton
- Measures 26" height x 32" diameter (when opened)
- With straight bamboo shaft and handle, metal ribs
- Non-waterproof. Manually push to open. Weighs 0.90 lbs.
- This lace umbrella is not meant to be used for shade against the sun
Battenberg Lace Parasols are made in China
Processing Time: 3-5 business days (excludes transit time)