This Green Bamboo Yukata Robe wears as smart, comfortable, and breezy as it looks! Don this with an obi to wear this for a stroll, on any gathering, or an Asian holiday as a traditional Japanese clothing or summer kimono. Put on its sash to indulge in its comfort as a bath robe, house robe, or lounge wear. Or, opt this for your very fine gift to a family, friend, or loved one. This green bamboo yukata robe boasts a really beautiful all-over bamboo print that is inspired by the lush look of the bamboo forests in Asia. In fact, just a closer look at its color and design can already make you feel as calm and refreshed as standing amid the very cool and soothing environment of a bamboo forest. The bamboo is one of the icons of Asia that is closest to the heart and the lives of Asians. It is prized as a symbol of nobility, humility, and strength. It is also a treasure on its own being the natural resource that is the go-to material for a wide range of Asian handicrafts, furniture, and structures, like homes, because of its beauty, durability, versatility, and health-safe qualities. Features:
- This green Bamboo Japanese Yukata is made of 100% cotton with lining
- Hand-wash or machine-wash. Includes matching sash or tie-belt.
- Kimono hanger is also available.
- Suggested Size Chart:
- Medium: 56" long. Fits up to 5' 7" - 5' 8" (Fits up to 185 lbs.)
- Large: 59" long. Fits up to 5' 10" - 6'1" (Fits up to 200 lbs.)
- X-Large: 63" long. Fits up to 6' 1" - 6' 3" (250 lbs.)
Green Bamboo Japanese Yukata Robe is imported from Japan
Processing Time: 1-2 business days (excludes shipping time)